User´s Office (EdU) is the point of contact for Brazilian and international researchers wishing to conduct research at the National Laboratories at the CNPEM, from submitting research proposals to completion.
The EdU is responsible for:
- Support during submission of research proposals, including questions related to using the SAU Online system;
- Providing access tags and identification for outside users;
- Remote access to proposal data;
- Managing financial aid;
- Providing information about the CNPEM campus, transportation, lodging, and meals;
- Issuing documentation to confirm that the proposed research was carried out;
- Sending and receiving samples from users.