FAPESP – 17/03/17
The Sao Paulo School of Advanced Science on Mass Spectrometry-based Proteomics (SPSAS-MS) is promoted by the Brazilian Biosciences National Laboratory (LNBio).
The SPSAS-MS program comprises classes ministered by experts in each topic as well as oral and poster sessions.
The SPSAS-MS, funded by Sao Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP), aims to provide an overview of state-of-art techniques on Quantitave and Spatial Proteomics, Clinical Proteomics, Targeted Proteomics, Post-translational Modifications, Structural Proteomics, Computational and Statistical methods for Proteomics.
- InstitutionCentro Nacional de Pesquisa em Energia e Materiais/MCTI
- Field of KnowledgeGenetics
- Academic DirectorAdriana Franco Paes Leme
- Grant Number2016/18802-4
- Date2017-08-28 to 2017-09-06
- Registration DeadlineApril 09, 2017
- CityCampinas (SP)
- KeywordsMass Spectrometry, Proteomics, Post-translational Modifications,